Vtiger CRM 6.1.0 GA Release

Comments

• hi there !!..... my previous problem is solved.( i removed extension store)

but now

how to rename "vtiger" from crm settings.....

if i click on crm setting....it will show "vtiger" name on browser tab beside favicon......

please help !!
  • hi! i'm still desperate! i migrated to 6.1.0 and now on the contact page appears:
    fatal error: class 'pbxmanager_server_model' not found in /home/lifeplan/public_html/vtiger/test/templates_c/vlayout/f6cbfa23faab30bd8129acb41dc913787a529cb5.file.phonedetailview.tpl.php on line 39

please advise! it seems to be related to phone (mobile, office and home) values.
  • hi vtiger users,
    i still prefer using 6.0 version with my clients, before migrate to 6.1 later. apparently lot of bugs have to be solve. so i prefer to wait and see if it's fully working before any migration.
    michel
    http://michel.so/vtigercrm.html
  • you should wait to upgrade to 6.1. we upgraded and mailmanager didn't work. we then got it working to read the inbox but you could not reply to emails. the smtp mail system doesn't work. contact and google sync do not work. i guess we will have to go for the paid solution if we are to keep this as our crm. please fix the open source asap! please!
  • @tiny it works for me. thank you.
  • hi,

i have followed the steps for performing the upgrade but all i get is a message saying it is already done. which it is not.
    running on ubuntu.
    thanks and kind regards,

jb
  • ok, so i've been searching for days now but can't get my head around how a relationship is being established.. for example i created a custom module called rfq and relate it to opportunities module.

when i go to opportunity module and create rfq record, some fields like quantity, opportunityno, units, etc should be populated or autofilled in the rfq. i created all relate fields. but what next? i need to be able to see the filled fields before i press save. can someone pls help me.

iam using ce version 6.1.

thanx in advance

sujith
  • i'm having trouble upon completion of bill... then when i try to export it to pdf description of item/price/subtotal/appear in white... only appears the invoiced total without any d865glc of products neither quantity nor price subtotal prices... please i need guidance!
  • cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ thông tin thật tuyệt vời